Hi Honey








Meet Honey :)

Honey is our 8 month old chihuahua, and an incredibly good doggo. We also have an eight year old chi named Pico.

Pico is a seasoned professional and finds the most comfortable surface to nap on while I work. 

Honey?

... now that's an entirely different story.

Honey is curious, enthusiastic, and muscles her way into whatever project I'm working on. As a result, I am accruing a good amount of photo bombed color vignettes.

I thought what better way to share these unexpected captures, other behind the scenes insights, and create a space for conversation on the pure joy of color ... than create a HI HUES blog?

Thanks for popping over & looking forward to blogging, sharing, & hearing your thoughts!

disclaimer: no crayon shavings were consumed, but I can't say the same about the sprinkles

Comments