Oddly Satisfying







Color In Action

With launching HI HUES, I've been working on what sort of content I enjoy sharing for Instagram stories, and it has candidly been a learning curve because I never touch(ed) them for Design Seeds.

Today a light bulb went off as I was wrestling with some candy ribbons for a new photo series, and in the process happened to make some cool videos I found oddly satisfying. 

Yes, the videos are shaky (no clue where my daughter tucked my tripod away to). I was also going to turn off the sound, but ended up finding the white noise an interesting part of the soothing effect. 

These are the sorts of videos I can watch on loop, AND are something easily integrated into my creative process with HI HUES.

There are videos of green, apricot, and blue candy ribbons unfolding in my Instagram stories.

I'm also excited to share the outtakes / stills of the candy ribbons here on the blog, and interested hearing if you too enjoy these new oddly satisfying videos?

Comments