Righteously Ramune

HI HUES | Ramune

The Ramune Aesthetic

I snapped the photo above while stocking up on candy last weekend, and since Ramune's packaging and colors consistently capture my imagination, I thought it would be fun to do a "Unicorn Droppings" post celebrating the Ramune Aesthetic.

It struck me that it is also a good post to share with you one of my favorite inspiration places (if you're not already using it, that is) ... We<3It.

I used WeHeartIt long before my early Pinterest "beta days," back when I first launched Design Seeds. I'm still a regular over there because the content is "younger" (than on Pinterest).

Many of the earliest bubbling and shifts in trends materialize over there first, and it mixes: arts, aesthetics, lifestyle, and popular culture in a way I enjoy navigating. I think of it as "raw inspiration data" to track and string together.

WeHeartIt was especially helpful for this post in that I was coming up with nothing on Pinterest, but found success in searching for Ramune inspiration "sparks" to pin and share.

So without further ado, let me intro the good stuff with well wishes for your weekend! Happy Friday and enjoy...


Comments