Unicorn Droppings



Twice
How many times I went ass-over-elbows this AM, thanks to the ice on our driveway.

Six
How many stamped and addressed envelopes, filled with government paperwork and tax forms are sitting on the corner of my desk ready to be mailed.

Thirty eight
Days until spring, glorious spring.

The spring countdown is my unicorn poop (said "unicorn poop" candy pictured above), sprinkled into the less than magical detritus of winter. 

In addition to the Great Spring Countdown, the following are some more nuggets-of-happy gleaned from around the interwebs. These pins have been feeding my inspiration, or simply making my soul smile:

Sunshine
I've been having a thing for pinning the sunshine these days:



The most perfect photo
I do believe this photo by Sara Morris may be the essence of perfection:



Say it with me
Mantras to both believe in & put on repeat:



Hope you found some happy in this first post of the unicorn droppings series, and looking forward to sharing more random pins of joy!

Comments