Summer Surf



Soul of Summer

The following is one of my absolute favorite quotes:

"In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer."
~ Albert Camus

The conceptual, metaphoric, and literal aspects of this quote all apply to this persevering, mermaid soul.

Tapping into what this quote means has helped me tremendously the past decade of creating and running my consultancy, all while living in Wisconsin.

The winters here can be as brutal as the waters a small business has to navigate in a monopolized modern world. That said, there is a creative spark fueled by the optimism, a consistent hum of the vibrant season's warmth that keeps me going.

Today's shared pins are inspired by the concept of an invincible summer. Happy Monday, and let's bring the sunshine this week :) ...


Comments

  1. All your work and your color palette is so beautiful. What brand and type paper are you using as backgrounds and how many lights are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx so much fo your kind words & comment :) For paper, I love Paper Source the most. I don't shoot with lights, and use only natural lighting.

      Delete

Post a Comment