We Go Day-Glow











Neon Soul

Not one to shy away from color, day-glow citron has been a favorite color for decades.

For going on 12 years, I still use a coffee mug a friend and former coworker gave me because she knew it was my favorite color. Super thoughtful gift, right?!

Said gift is a Pantone mug, color 388C.

Goodness, even the accent color on the HI HUES site and blog veers on the edge of citron (I wanted it to be yellow, but couldn't help pushing it to the edge :)

I absolute adore citron.

Electrified, neon, and day-glow.

Leading to today's post ...

For Unicorn Droppings posts, I create and select one photo to lead the concept, and let the pins do the inspiration talking.

Photographed above is a sleeve from a Philippe Starck stationary holder I bought back in the early aughts. However, when I started photographing my beloved pencil holder, I couldn't stop. I had an even tougher time editing down to what was going to be the sole photo for this post.

So today I'm sharing with you some favorite captures from the shoot, and will post more We Go Day-Glow pins over a series.

Hope you enjoy this jolt of color, and your inspiration gets a little bit of a charge!

Comments